Qualifications / Experience
- I have qualified for clinical work / working with clients, having passed the theoretical part of the 4 year professional training course at the Bowlby Centre, London, leading to UKCP registration. The last part of the course includes weekly supervision with a UKCP registered attachment-based psychoanalytic supervisor.
- I am an NHS Honorary Therapist at Tower Hamlets Personality Disorder Service at Mile End Hospital
- I co-facilitate an NHS Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT) group for women diagnosed with personality disorders
- Mentalization Based Therapy - Basic Training (Anna Freud Centre), taught by Peter Fonagy and Antony Bateman
- MBT-A Training - Mentalization Based Therapy for Adolescents (Anna Freud Centre)
- MSc in Religion in Contemporary Society (Sociology) from the London School of Economics (LSE)
- BA (Hons) from Arts and Humanities Department at King's College London
- I have been working at INFORM, an information / advice centre focusing on alternative religious, spiritual, esoteric and radical movements, based at The London School of Economics, since 2006. It is one of the few independent organisations offering objective information and advice on so-called cults and sects, and working here and helping enquirers gives me a good insight into the many ways in which religion, spirituality, and charismatic individuals and groups can affect us.
- I abide by The Bowlby Centre's Code of Ethics and Code of Practice